Subject: FW: Powerbar and Hook orders for Approval
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jessica VonderHaar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Melissa LaRose'" <[email-masked]>, "'Erica Wuest'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:00:50 -0500

Jessica,

Can you please enter the order below for Circle K Gulf. 

There are two items they are ordering. The Powerbars are good to ship asap
but the hooks will ship sometime in Feb. 

For the Powerbars, I rated each delivery with a delivery appointment so in
the event it’s recommended for ATG with their hours being 5AM – 1PM, we are
covered.

Estimate in Quickbase for everything  #7884

Thanks,

Jason

 
<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wGRDUxgsuhsq3e8xer15HSd2Lh
-zKB5ZaA3L2XpRj23_gdCZcHVj1BQFbvHHvRd9BepBFwzxg> 

Jason Springer

Senior Sales Representative

[email-masked]
(917) 832 0525

 <http://iseeinnovation.com/> iSEEINNOVATION.COM

 

From: Gibbs, Nikki <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2023 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Powerbar and Hook orders for Approval

Approved

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2023 4:55 PM
To: Gibbs, Nikki <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Powerbar and Hook orders for Approval

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Circle K. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is
safe. 

  _____  

Nikki,

Sorry for the miscommunication before. There will be two parts to this
order. The Powerbars will ship from our current inventory to the wholesalers
asap. The Hooks will ship to the wholesalers in mid-February. 

Can you please approve the following orders:

Billing:
Circle K Gulf Coast BU
25 W. Cedar St
Pensacola, FL 32502

Payment terms N30

Invoices emailed to: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  &
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

- Powerbar Orders -  *Each carton will have a label: “Hold for Circle K Gulf
Coast – Mapco Conversions”

A & B Dist
10777 High Point Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Attn: Terry Beckworth
662-895-2828

5 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $160.00

UPS  $106.42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adams Beverage – Birmingham
141 Industrial Dr
Birmingham, AL 35211
Attn: Robert Stidham
205-945-4893

35 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $1,120.00

LTL Delivery  $225.33
Delivery Appt Required

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adams Beverage – Opelika
2800 Wyndham Industrial Dr
Opelika, AL 36804
Attn: Nick Hamby
334-749-3488

25 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $800.00

LTL Delivery  $204.13
Delivery Appt Required

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATG Distributing
2400 US-280 
Harpersville, AL 35078
Attn: Jarrod Ballard
256-249-8578

40 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $1,280.00

LTL Delivery  $245.69
Receiving hrs 5AM – 1PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turner Beverage
1935 Max Luther Dr NW
Huntsville, AL 35811
Attn: Brant Spelce / Nick Rhymer
256-852-2183

75 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $2,400.00

LTL Delivery  $327.04
M-F 7:30 – 3PM No Appointment required
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bama Bud – Montgomery

1700 Emory Folmar Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36110
Attn: Donna Rogers
334-263-1681

10 PBAR-WIDE-10C-1001-45A    Power Bar Wide – 10 holder No Graphics  $32.00
each – Extended: $320.00

UPS Delivery  $157.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hooks – *Each carton will have a label: “Hold for Circle K Gulf Coast –
Mapco Conversions”       *February 2024 Delivery

A & B Dist
10777 High Point Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Attn: Terry Beckworth
662-895-2828

5 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $25.10

UPS  $20.11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adams Beverage – Birmingham
141 Industrial Dr
Birmingham, AL 35211
Attn: Robert Stidham
205-945-4893

35 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $175.70

UPS  $21.83

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adams Beverage – Opelika
2800 Wyndham Industrial Dr
Opelika, AL 36804
Attn: Nick Hamby
334-749-3488

25 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $125.50

UPS  $26.09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATG Distributing
2400 US-280 
Harpersville, AL 35078
Attn: Jarrod Ballard
256-249-8578

40 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $200.80

UPS  $28.49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turner Beverage
1935 Max Luther Dr NW
Huntsville, AL 35811
Attn: Brant Spelce / Nick Rhymer
256-852-2183

75 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $376.50

UPS  $26.32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bama Bud – Montgomery

1700 Emory Folmar Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36110
Attn: Donna Rogers
334-263-1681

10 Hook-6.33IN-BLK    6.33IN METAL SUPPORT HOOK (BLACK) - Metal support hook
for suction cup products. Hook is approximately 6.33in   $5.02 each –
Extended: $50.20

UPS  $20.78

Thanks,

Jason

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wGRDUxgsuhsq3e8xer15HSd2Lh
-zKB5ZaA3L2XpRj23_gdCZcHVj1BQFbvHHvRd9BepBFwzxg> 

Jason Springer

Senior Sales Representative

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
(917) 832 0525

 <http://iseeinnovation.com/> iSEEINNOVATION.COM

 

NOTE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ: Ce courriel, ainsi que toute pièce y étant jointe,
contient de l’information pouvant être confidentielle et protégée par le
privilège avocat-client, ou toute autre privilège légal, et/ou de
l’information exclusive et non publique. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire
de ce message ni l’assistant autorisé du destinataire, veuillez en aviser
l’émetteur en répondant à ce message pour que nous puissions corriger nos
dossiers afin d’éviter que cette erreur se reproduise, et veuillez effacer
ce message de votre système. L’utilisation, la diffusion, la distribution ou
la reproduction de ce message et/ou de ses pièces jointes (le cas échéant)
par des destinataires imprévus n’est pas autorisée et pourrait être
illégale. Nous apprécions votre coopération quant à cette demande.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message so that we can correct our records to avoid the
mistake in the future and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful. Your cooperation with this request is appreciated.

<https://d2HYm804.na1.hs-sales-engage.com/Cto/ZW+23284/d2HYm804/R5R8b41SnN8N
DJ2S2fDlMW1V2qDJ3DNtpMW1Q4wmV1X2d58W1GdpbX3JF02PW1XlTyR1Q2RV9W1-_dZP24VJ_Tn1
X2cDC4W1>